Monday, July 1, 2013

Cheap Monday: Rag & Bone

I'm bringing back All Worn Out for summer. It's been much too long since I've made an appearance in the blogosphere. This week (and maybe going into next), the posts are going to be focused around my end of senior year events: prom, luncheon and graduation. So sad, but it was also a great time to see everyone all dolled up. Today, it's all about da luncheon.

For about three weeks, I had been eyeing these Rag & Bone pants at Neiman Marcus Last Call. Like, eyeing. It was the only pair they had and they were in my size. Match made in heaven. Not to mention Rag & Bone is one of my favorite designers and the pants are made in America.
Photo credit to Emily H. 
Literally in love with these pants. They originally retailed around $325, I picked em up for around $80. Best 80 bucks I've ever spent. And I must say, these pants make my booty look good. Win, win. You can really see how nicely they fit in the picture on the right. I paired them with a shirt from my mom's closet and shoes from my best friend's closet. $80 for a nice outfit, sounds good to meh. The lovely lady next to me is muh main chick Rocio who is killing it in pants from Anthropologie. Absolutely killing it. And the lovely gent is muh main man Denny. He opted for a standard khaki, shirt, and boat shoe outfit. He played it safe, but that look will always work for guys.

Now on to more pics of my friends looking gewd.


Chinue and Malcolm.
Photo credit to Trystan G.


It's literally so impressive that Chinue looks amazing in a silhouette that makes 98% of people look awful. And the color is perfect for her skin tone. Malcolm is looking equally as impressive. Clean lines with the blazer and striped bow tie. Good call, Malcolm, good call.

Hannah, Abi, Naomi, Leah, Hannah, Marley, and Yliana.
Photo credit to Abi M.
These are some of muh favorite girls. They all look great and their differing styles shine through. With that being said, I have to point out Abi's shoes. I have been and always will be the first person to rag on someone for white shoes, but, dag, those shoes. They are perfect. The only white shoes that make me want some white shoes. And they have this awesome see-through wedge. Ugh, so nice.

Ashton and Rocio; Taylor and Matt.
Photo credit to Emily H. & Taylor M. 
Ashton was looking too on point in slim fit pants and loafers. He knows that fit and confidence make a man's outfit. There's Roce again, still looking snazzy. Taylor and Matt were enjoying a little post-luncheon dessert. Taylor's blue is spectacular; one of my favorite hues. She looks summer ready. Matt was pure prepfection: critter shirt and seersucker pants. Also, a very summer ready look.

Lester, Kheperah, Matt, and Ashton.
I just love them all.

Alright, that is all for now. Keep an eye for prom and graduation posts.
Like AWO on Facebook and follow AWO on Twitter.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig